Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Timeless Anniversary

Another creation using Timeless Elegance.  I just love this paper, so many options with every color we have!


My base is Wisteria Wonder - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper (DSP) strips, 1 1/4" wide with Basic Black Strips are 1 3/8"
Originally I had the length of the strips at 5 1/4" but when I adhered the DSP to the Basic Black, I missed... (yes, I admit it, I made a boo-boo - lol) and ended up having to trim off the extra black.

When I make it again, I think I'll make the DSP strips a little narrower so there can be some Wisteria Wonder showing between the Basic Black.


I popped up the sentiment with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from Timeless Love.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Happy Hump Day!

You know, I miss the Geico Camel, so let's bring him in for some fun today!  


~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! How do you come up with these creations??? I LOVE THIS! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorri! I've seen so many people coloring this beautiful DSP and once I started, I just can't stop. I love how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors