Thursday, January 7, 2016

An Unusual Thank You

We are not wine drinkers at our house, so really have a limited idea of what we like.  While we were at the store on New Year's Eve, thinking of picking up something to ring in the new year, the wine expert (or whatever his badge said) at Safeway asked if he could help us.  We told him the one wine we kind of like, and he recommended Stella Rosa.  Oh My Goodness, we loved it!

So, I thought it only right to make a special thank you card for him.  I didn't want it to be too splashy, one should not spill their wine, so I made it very simple.


I made the wine glass by die cutting vellum cardstock with the Circles Collection Framelits and cutting off just a bit from the top, to make the bottom of the glass.  I cut a small thin strip to make the stem.

Using my 2 1/2" Circle Punch, I punched a piece of Rich Razzleberry and the cut it down to a proper serving size!


I was very careful on placing the glue dots so that they wouldn't show through too much and it seems to have worked well.

The Bohemian Designer Series Paper is what I used for a pop of color and Bermuda Bay for a mat.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors