Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Team Swap Card

This is the card I was so excited to share earlier this week.  It has been killing me to have to wait until today!

Today was our weSTAMP Team Regional Meeting where our Amazing Upline, Lorri Heiling, plans several make and takes for us to do.  These meetings are always so much fun and I'll be sharing some of the things we made over the next few days.

We also had a group Card / or 3D swap and everyone who attends votes on their favorite.  This was my card, or rather, card front as that is all we need to make for these.  Some girls do whole cards.  Today I just did the front.

I began with Whisper White base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", then a layer of Real Red 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" which I ran through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb embossing folder.


I added a lace doily the layered on a Basic Black Circle punched with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and a Whisper White 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

The rose is Rose Red, punched using the Bird Builder Punch - Bird Wing x 3 and the Branch x 2 is Garden Green.  After attaching the branch as shown, I trimmed off the one under the top one so there is just one "stem".

I added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella to the roses to give them some shine.

The "Silverware" comes from Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.  The framelits go perfectly in a bundle with A Nice Cuppa photopolymer stamp set.


I really LOVE how this came together.  Sadly, mine didn't win the vote this month, but that's okay, I am still very happy with it!

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

To see and/or purchase the items I used to make this, please see the list below.  If you are reading this in an email, please go to my blog to see the scrolling list.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, clean card!! just wow. You could use it as a place setting card with a name on and personal note inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It would be a cute place setting card - that would be fun to do!

      Delete
  2. This is a fun card. Great for a place setting card. I was always going to make a rose with that punch but never did. Thanks for the reminder. Love how the silverware turned out! The doily is another fun touch.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors