Friday, January 8, 2016

Time To Celebrate!

More new stamps arrived at my house Thursday!  Yayyy!!!  That is definitely a reason to celebrate as well as this card to celebrate a special birthday!



I made two versions in playing with my new stamps and paper.  Which one do you like best? 

This first one uses a base of Whisper White Cardstock and a layer of Pool Party and two types of ribbon / thread.




This one uses a base of Pool Party, a layer of Whisper White and another layer of Pool Party.  I have to say, this one is my favorite.  I like the extra white layer and adding a white layer inside for stamping.




The stamp set used is Party with Cake and there are so many cute sayings there.  I can't wait to use more of them, which you will see coming up very soon.

Thank you for looking in today.  So glad it is Friday!  Bring on the weekend!

~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors