Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Party Pop-Up and Weekly Deals

Today is my first day back to work after being off for several days with a bad cold and an additional day off for the MLK Holiday.  It is going to be hard to remember it's TUESDAY!  I love short work weeks, but they can sure confuse the rest of the week.

Since it's Tuesday, don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals!

Now, on to today's card.  Have you checked out the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies yet?  They are so cute and they really add some POP to any birthday.







Recipe:  Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - for stamping - 3" x 2"
Watermelon Wonder - for mat - 3 1/8" x 2 1/8"

Stamps:  Number of Years bundled with Large Number Framelits
Ink:  Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder
Ribbon:  Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon


Inside:  Watermelon Wonder 8 1/4" x 4"
Birthday Bouquet (behind cut-out) 3 3/4" x 2 1/2"


This  was a fun card to make and I look forward to making more with other papers and colors.  I hope you'll give them a try too!

Thank you for looking in and shopping with me today!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors