Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy Everything

Happy Birthday, Happy New Year, Happy Day... This could be any kind of Happy you would like it to be!




Recipe:

Stamps:  Balloon Builders, Build a Birthday
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Scored at 4 1/4"
Pacific Point / Rich Razzleberry 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 3 3/4"
Ink:  Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Craft White
Framelits:  Hello You
Punch:  Banner Triple Punch


Don't forget to decorate the inside and the envelope!



I even added a balloon to the back!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

(If you are reading this in an email, click on the link to my blog below to see the products used.)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors