Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tea Time Fun

I saw this idea on LeeAnn Greff's blog and knew I simply had to make some - aren't they adorable?  I changed up one of the colors and I can see this working so well with just about any color in our collections.  Thank you LeeAnn!


Recipe:

Base - Smoky Slate - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4"
Strip - Whisper White - 3" x 1"
Blushing Bride (lid, handle, heart dies)
Real Red (lid, handle, heart dies)
Designer Series Paper:  Brights and Subtles Color Collection

Tools:
Hearts Border (although, the Confetti Hearts Border would be better with multiple sizes)
Cups & Kettle Framelits (purchase as a bundle with A Nice Cuppa)
Triple Banner Punch

Stamps:
Rose Wonder (birthday)
Balloon Celebration

Ink:  Real Red, Smoky Slate



Don't forget, during Sale-a-Bration, you can choose FREE products. 
For each $50 (before tax and shipping) you order you get one free Sale-a-Bration choice from now through March 31st.  
Or an even better deal ~ 
You can receive $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99, with FREE SHIPPING by signing up to become a part of my stamping team. 
We have fun monthly meetings and other events with my upline team as well as a facebook and Meetup  group.  

I welcome “hobbyist” demonstrators who would like the chance to purchase their products at wholesale prices! Please email me if you are interested, or you can go to my website and sign up there as well! Check out the details HERE.  I'd love to have you join my team!




Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

If you subscribe to my blog and are reading this in an email, be sure to go directly to my blog to see the items used for today's cards.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Tea-rrific! I love that little tea kettle in the framelits. That die set is my favorite thing in the catalog. The little patterns on the paper make it easy to make a whole bunch of fun cards. Love the little hearts coming out of the spout too. We could use the computer to make a saying, "Love is a brewing!" or something silly like that! I have a tea cup that has Creativitea on it. Looking forward to seeing more cards using these sets! Well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I love the idea of something about brewing! The stamp set needs more sayings and the sayings that work with it are with balloons, go figure! LOL

      Delete
  2. SO cute! Love Chris' idea for more sentiments! I think I like the pink color best. Donna, my dear, dear, lovely, talented, enabling friend. I'm off to shop from you now...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danita, I love being your enabler, you know that right? Aw... shucks... I just love you all the time!

      I like the pink too. Although, in person, it looks much paler and seems like it needs a boost, but it looks great in the picture.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors