Monday, January 18, 2016

Need Inspiration?

Do you ever have crafting days where you just can't find your craft?  That was me on Sunday.  I have all these great new "toys" to play with from the Occasions Catalog and nothing would come together.  Days like that make me crazy!

So, how do you get out of those funks?  Check out the catalog of course and find something to inspire you.  The inspiration for today's card comes from page 10 in the Occasions Catalog.  I see a couple more there I want to CASE as well.  What is CASE?  I'm glad you asked.  CASE is:  Copy And Share Everything.  

Of course, I changed it up a bit, so I'll tell you what I did.


Recipe;  Whisper White Thick Card Stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper:  Birthday Bouquet 5 1/4" x 4
Whisper White: 4 1/4" x 3
Stamps:  Number of Years Bunded with Large Numbers Framelits Dies

Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride

It was so fun stamping random flowers onto the base of leaves, stems.  Think of the possibilities.

Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors