Monday, February 1, 2016

Free Ice Cream!

Did you know you can get FREE ICE CREAM with Stampin' Up!  Ok, so maybe it's not real ice cream, but you can get an adorable ice cream cone stamp as a freebie during Sale-a-bration!

Honeycomb Happiness is a free stamp set that is so stinkin' cute and coordinates even nicer with Honeycomb Embellishments.


Today's card is one of my favorites from our Team Regional meeting we had last weekend.  I don't know about you, but I end up with a lot of little scraps of paper and this makes a great way to use up some of those - add them to the front of a card to make panels.

Recipe:

Mint Macaron - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/4" x 4"; 2 3/8" Scallop Punch
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Papers - 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
Whisper White - 2" Circle Punch
Mint Macaron 1" Dotted Lace Trim
Honeycomb Embellishments

Honeycomb Happiness FREE Sale-a-Bration set



Thank you for looking in today - let's have a great week!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I don't always like panels on cards but here I really do with the ice cream cone piece in the middle! Maybe I just can't get them lined up just right so therefore I don't like them!?! I like your honeycomb ice cream scoop too. Some people don't get it placed on there right but you did! Well done! Also, maybe the fact that you used the mint macaron for the card and then had the crumb cake as a mating for the panels also made it more special. I am so wanting some mint chip ice cream now! Wouldn't this be fun to give a little gift certificate or card for an ice cream cone?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I sometimes have trouble with placing panels too, but it seems to be something that gets easier with practice.

      Mint chip ice cream sounds awesome... I wonder what I have in the freezer.... hmmm!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors