Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Big News!

We just found out this weekend that a friend of our group of stampers is going to be a Mommy!!  So of course I had to make a card for her.


Super fast and easy.

Base - Soft Sky - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4
Soft Sky Dots from Subtles Color Collections - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 3"

Stamps:  Zoo Babies, Big News
Ink:  Soft Sky outside / inside Marina Mist

Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon



We'll be getting a gift card for her so she can get whatever she needs most.  We're so excited for her!

Have a great day and don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals!

Thank you for looking in ~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the polka dots! I just watched the SU glitter ribbon video and I forgot about being able to color the white glitter ribbon as well as I didn't know it would tear like Washi tape. We made this card in our card group shortly after we got Teddy the basset hound. I sent it to someone as our new addition to our family. I think I used some little paw prints on it like over the "Y" n "your" so it said "OUR" instead. I struggle with baby cards so I might have to add this to the MASTER file of definite cards to have on hand esp. done in yellow or green for either a boy or girl. Thank for another great idea.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors