Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray, is it your birthday?  If it is, wouldn't this be a fun card to receive?  This is another card we made at our team meeting last weekend.  

You might recognize the "hip hip hooray" from a card I made earlier, but using it on the inside of the card.  You can see that one HERE using the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (140620).

Instead, we used the pop-up on the outside without the "pop-up" ability.


The card base is:  

Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo and It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
(I'm so sorry, but I don't have the measurements available on these at the time of writing this as the card is sitting on my desk at work).  Please contact me and I will get them for you or will update them here later today.

Inside Stamps - Party With Cake (140669)
It's My Party Designer Washi Tape (140556)


Don't forget to dress up the front with Baker's Twine Combo Pack and It's My Party Enamel Dots.


Thank you for looking in today.  Almost half way through the week!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived closer, I would be over there making this card! I need to get one in the mail today and this would have been perfect, Oh well, she will just have to make do with whatever I have in my stash. The enamel dots on there really add to the fun. Love all the angles! Great job as always!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris - I have to give the credit to my upline Lorri for the planning on this one from our Saturday Regional event. She really knows how to keep us motivated with great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors