Monday, February 29, 2016

Love A Great Leap Day Deal?

Have you ever thought, even for a second, about how nice it would be to have a discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products?  

Or perhaps you'd like to get your hands on the newest items early so you can start creating something that will be amazing?

Now is the time for the best possible deal to do all of that.  I'm looking to Grow My Team and welcome anyone who is interested in great deals, discounts, pre-ordering and FUN!  We have fun monthly meetings with swaps and prizes!

Join my team and I will have an extra bonus gift for you ($30.00 value), just sign up before the end of Sale-a-Bration and find out what it is!



During Sale-a-Bration, you can become a Demonstrator for just $99.00.  You actually select $125.00 worth of product for that price and then choose an additional $30.00 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit.  Plus, the kit ships for free!  That is $155 in products for only $99 (plus tax).

Need help deciding on what to start with?  How about this great little flyer to get you going.


Hobby Stampers are always welcome on my team.  No need to sell, just enjoy the great benefits of shopping at a discount every time you craft.  Or gather some friends together and craft together.  You'll have your easy to reach minimums with no trouble with friends helping you!  Local or Long Distance, you are welcome to become part of our team.

Simply click the link below or contact me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com with any questions.  I'd love to have you join my team.


~ Thank you for looking in today!  ~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors