Saturday, February 25, 2017

Falling In Love In Style

Did you know you can color this dress with one quick stamp?  That's right!  Inside the Beautiful You stamp set, is this simple little swoosh that is perfect for coloring this fabulous stamp!  For a perfect look, pull out your Stamp-a-Majig and you'll stamp it perfect every time!



I tried two versions here.  One with Soft Suede as the base and one with Crumb Cake.  Which do you like best?  


I sponged the Lace Doily with Blushing Bride and added some bling.


Recipe:

Soft Suede Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Falling in Love DSP - 4" x 3"
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Very Vanilla - Largest Oval from Stitched Shapes

Crumb Cake Base - (same as above)
Falling in Love DSP - 4" x 3 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2" 


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That is one fun and fancy doily treatment! I think I like the darker Soft Suede. It brings out the richness of the colors and highlights the doily. I like the other but the print is busier and competes for my attention I think. But, both are fun cards. I wish I had a body like that! You have made a lot of cards with this fun set.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the Soft Suede is definitely my favorite. More contrast seems to help the image stand out more.

      This set is one of my favorites. I go through phases I think where I use the same ones over and over for a while. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors