Thursday, February 23, 2017

Open Me Already!

Do you remember the old Kodak commercials at Christmas and the motto was "Open Me First!"?  It was brilliant because opening the camera first allowed you to take pictures of the rest of the gift exchange and holiday.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this sentiment.

So, earlier today *Wednesday* I asked my youngest son when he would like to get together for his birthday dinner and he decided tonight *Wednesday* would work well, so of course I agreed.

Next, get home from work fast and make his birthday card!  LOL  Here is what I made..  Kind of copied the card I made for my oldest son here.   Thank goodness for fast cutting!


Recipe:
Emerald Envy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", folded and scored at 4 1/4"
Dapper Denim - 5 1/4" x 4"
Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 2"
Emerald Envy - 3 7/8" x 2 1/4"

Stamps - Balloon Adventure
Party Animal Embellishments


Inside I made a little pocket to slip the money into so it didn't just jump out of the card.



Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday Eve.... makes Friday seem a little closer!  :)

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like that little confetti streamer stamp. Of course the Open Me Already is such a fun thing. You are right about the old Kodak commercials. Great idea for a fun pocket to house the money or gift card. Of course the party hat is a favorite too. Fun card. Happy birthday to your "baby" - 31 - boy, I bet the time flew by.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Oh my goodness, the time passed too quickly. They should both be little people living happily with their Mom and Dad! Oh how times change!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors