Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Fun Fold Card

Here's a fun fold card I'm sure you've seen all over the place.  This is a really easy one and can have so many possibilities depending on what you need or the pretty Designer Series Papers (DSP)'s that you have.

Today we're preparing for a lady who will be turning 90 years old on February 17th.  Her wish is to receive 90 cards for her 90th.  She has worked as a troubleshooter for us for as long as I can remember, which would be about 26 years since that's how long I've been working in the County Election office.  The last several election cycles she's been working in the office helping with processing early ballots instead of out on the road.


Recipe: (pay attention, it's a little different than normal)

Emerald Envy - 7 3/4" x 5 1/2" - score at 6" and 1 3/4" along the 7 3/4" side.
Tangerine Tango - 5 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Party Animal Designer Series Paper - 5" x 1 1/4"

Inside Panel - 5 1/4" X 4"


I cut the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes and the 90 from Large Numbers Framelits Dies


Don't forget to decorate the envelope too!

Thank you for looking in today!

Find everything you need below to make this card:


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love making this fold and trying to figure out what sentiment to put in the little window. What a great idea of using the little paper clip to hold the top panel down. I tried piling heavy books on top thinking it would work but it didn't. The little embelishments make it even more fun. Very cute and well done! Would you like me to send you card so you are one card closer to 90 of them?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little paper clip was the only way I could find that would hold it down for the picture. I didn't end up sending it with the clip, but to photograph it, I was stumped. Hubby actually came up with it and then I remembered I had those little ones.

      If you'd like to send a card for her that would be fun. Her birthday is the 17th of February, but we should be able to get it to her in time. Even if it is late, it is still part of the 90!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors