Friday, February 3, 2017

Welcome Little Lamb

So sorry I missed yesterday's posting... it just wasn't meant to be!  😒

On Saturday I'm heading to a baby shower.  I haven't been to one of those in ages it seems!  This one is going to be so much fun, the baby is going to be a GIRL!  She will have a big brother and a big uncle.  I think she'll be the best protected little girl in that family!



Recipe:
Pink Pirouette - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4
Pink Pirouette from Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Stamps:  Barnyard Babies



I stamped the lamb with Archival Black and then used my watercolor pencils to add a little color and the Blender Pen to smooth out the pencils.  After it dried I added the Clear Wink of Stella to make the  little lambies sparkle!


The ribbon is Blushing Bride, but it works well with Pink Pirouette.

Don't forget to decorate your envelope flap as well!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I had given my hairdresser (are they still called that?) the Scentsy lamb when she had a baby. She loves all the their line of critters. It would have been so fun to have had this stamp and made this card to go with it for her daughter. I really like the three little lambs on there and the way you matted them. Great job. Have a good weekend!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still call my hairdresser a hairdresser! LOL I only see her about once a year though because my hair holds a perm and won't let go, which is great for me.

      This stamp would have made an adorable card to go with the Scentsy Lamb! I should check with my Scentsy lady and see what they have coming up (as soon as they know) and perhaps have cards premade that she can give them when someone purchases one of their critters or a specific warmer.

      The shower was a great success. So fun, there were four preggy's there at different stages. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors