Sunday, February 26, 2017

So In Love... Just For You

Happy Monday... here we go again.

For today's card, I pulled out some Basic Gray to go with the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (DSP).  it just seemed like it would be a good contrast.

I probably could have gone with a smaller oval, but I wasn't sure what sentiment I was going to use when I started.  Does that ever happen to you?  

Recipe:
Basic Gray - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Falling in Love DSP -  5 1/4" x 4"
Basic Gray - 5" x 3 3/4"
Falling in Love DSP - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Sweet Sugarplum - for So Detailed Thinlits Die
Very Vanilla and Basic Gray for Oval and Scallop



Thank you for looking in today.  Enjoy your Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like the gray with this. I had to smile as I seem to start with the largest oval with a certain sentiment in mine then change my mind or I do the opposite by cutting it too small for the end result. The ribbon looks really nice on there too. The inside is special as is the front of the card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gray too. Not sure why it isn't listed in the colors used because I really feel that the paper I used behind has a bit of gray. Oh well. Black would have worked too, but the gray is softer. Maybe even Smoky Slate.

    Thank you as always Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors