Sunday, August 7, 2011

As Promised...

As promised yesterday - well, very late last night - here is a sneak peek of a little something from the upcoming Holiday Mini.  I think you will be really excited about these products just as I am.  First, is a great little stamp set with 7 stamps called Stitched Stockings (w-123782 c-123784).  The best news is... there's a great little punch to go with it to punch out those great little stockings as well as the toes, heels and cuff at the top.  We all love new stamps, especially when they come with a punch to match!!  Whooo Hoooo!

Another new item in the Holiday Mini will be the Simply Scored tool for easy scoring of cards and special projects.  The rosette seen here on the card was made with the new SS.  I can honestly say, it is my most favorite new tool.  It is so easy to use and makes beautiful score lines.  I can't wait for you all to see it!


I also promised a peek at the cards Linda and I made yesterday for our Swap later this month.  I'm even thinking this will be our Stamp a Stack for this week since I punched out way more pennants than were ever needed... LOL.


Hope you had a great weekend and were able to make something pretty this weekend!

~Donna

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I do like your new score pad. Nice box of swaps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that stocking punch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put that stocking set and punch on my list.... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the new holiday goodies. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors