Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ditto Day

I got this great idea from another Blogger - Diana Gibbs (also from around here and whom I hope to meet someday).  Every Monday she copies a project from the Idea Book and Catalog and calles it Mimeograph Monday.  For the younger generation, you'll need to look up Mimeograph to see what it is... lol... I personally used the Mimeograph in High School, so I'm ahead of the game.  :)

Since I obviously don't want to copy (or mimeograph) Diana's idea exactly, I've decided to do the same idea - but by making my own projects from the IB&C or a current Mini.  I know that I don't have as much time to create like some of the Demo's do, so I decided to call mine "Ditto Day" thanks to the thesaurus and bouncing ideas off of Brittney.  Thank you Brittney!  Ditto Day could come any day of the week, so keep your eyes open for Ditto Day!

SO, today is my first Ditto Day.  This comes from page 66 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  You too can find the details from my blog here in the side column or by clicking Stampin' Supplies < here.


Products use:  Bring on the Cake Set (w-121899 c-121958); Pool Party, Soft Suede and Whisper White Card Stock; Rose Red Card Stock (the recipe calls for textured, but I used smooth); Subtles Patterns DSP; Jet Black StazOn Pad; 2011-2013 In Color, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers; White Bakers Twine; Regals Designer and Subtles Designer Buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals; Scallop Trim Punch; Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I hope you enjoy and look for a project to search out and try too.  Feel free to email me a picture and details and I'd be happy post you as a featured stamper! 

Thanks for peeking in.

~ Donna

6 comments:

  1. I'm already a dittohead so it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked this card since in first opened the catalog.... just need to get my hands on that stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soon Berta... your party isn't far away! Yayyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I find many of my best ideas in the SU! catalogs. I save them all for that very reason.

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Berta!!! :) Love Love Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors