Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello Baby

I find myself amazed everyday by the creativity that I see in the Stampin' Up Community.  Thank goodness other people's creativity lights a fire under me to attempt their projects and ultimately come up with my own creations with a twist from theirs.

So, I saw this adorable idea on SplitcoastStampers for a baby girl card and I knew I simply had to give it a whirl.  Boys seem to be the most frequent baby arrival among most of the people we know lately, so I decided to make it a "boy" card.  (I'm sorry the stockings are bit washed out, this was the best picture I could get.)



Recipe for this card:  
Paper:  Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White card stock and Nursery Nest DSP;
Stamps:  Stitched Stockings (w-123782 /c-123784 - available September 1st in the Holiday Mini), Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood only -115370)
Inks:  Bashful Blue and Marina Mist
Accessories: 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Whisper White (109070) and Bakers Twine White (124262); Soft Subtles Buttons (retired from a special set).
Cool Tools:  Lace Border Punch (122362) and Stocking Builder Punch (124095 available September 1st); Word Window Punch (119857) and Modern Label Punch (119849).

I can see a lot of this card being made - it's just so cute, who could pass it up??

Have a great day... The week is half way over!!!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I couldn't leave your blog without commenting on the card above. It's just too cute! I love it!!! Very simple. Definitely will be coming back for more to check your other projects! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka,

    I have to say a big thank you to you. You've made my day! You are the first person, other than my group of friends, that has left a comment on my blog. Hope to see you back and hope you see some great inspirations.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...adorable Baby Boy card. Excellent job, Donna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors