Monday, October 29, 2012

Cookie Sheet Card

FINALLY... after attending Lorri Heiling's Holiday Extravaganza a couple of weekends ago, our stamping group was finally able to have Kristi's workshop and make this adorable card.

I made a couple of changes to the original and I really like the results.  I tried to make the mitten punch as a hot mitt for the cookie sheet but just didn't like any of the versions I came up with.  In talking to hubby last night he asked why does it need a pot holder, and the light bulb went off in my head!  POT HOLDER... I don't need an Oven Mitt, I can make a Pot Holder!  So I did and we did Sunday at our workshop.


Stamp Set - Tiny Tags (w-118091 / c-118592), Scentsational Season (w-121026 / c-121190)
Cardstock  - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver
DSP - Be of Good Cheer
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Punches:  Postage Stamp (122344), 1" Square (124094)
Dies: Two Tags Bigz (115954)
Holiday Collection Framelits (127814)
OR Bundle the Scentsational Season Stamps with the Holiday Framelits and save 15% (w-129945 / c-129946)

We also didn't put a red dot over the ends of the cookie sheet because good cookie sheets have holes in the ends... why?... I suppose so you can hang them up!  I dunno!  LOL

Thanks for looking in.

Thanks again to Lorri for this adorable card!!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors