Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Guest Stamper - Linda

Linda has been very busy preparing Halloween Cards for her Neices and Nephews and I wanted to share them with you here.  They are all so cute!  Let me see if I can remember all the punches.  Linda, if I miss something, comment below please! :)

Ornament punch (head), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (body), Small Oval (arms), Bird Builder (tail and leaves) Large Oval Punch (pumpkin), Blossom Petals Builder (stem).

Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede?, Old Olive?


1 1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window, Extra-Large Oval, Owl Builder (eyes and nose, bow center), Modern Label 

Aren't they all just adorable?  Linda - you did a great job!!

Thanks for peeking in!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow Linda ~ you're a punch master! They are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors