Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ninja Birthday

Linda's nephew is a Ninja fan and is having a birthday this weekend.  So Aunty went searching and found a punch art ninja to make for him.  You can find just about anything on the internet you know!  Linda found this little guy here on Janine Tinklenberg's website.  She even took the time to figure out the pieces here.  How awesome is that??


I have to say, I'm super impressed with Linda putting this together.  I don't think I would have had the patience for all the little pieces this little guy took.  Good Job Linda!!!

Thanks for looking in.  These next few weeks will be crazy busy working for Elections, so no promises on how many posts there will be, but hang in there. Things will get back to normal eventually!!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creation Linda! Who knew you could make a Ninja from punches...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors