Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pac Man Punch Art

When the Mitten Builder Punch came out with this year's Holiday Catalog a couple of us in our group spotted some non-holiday things to make with this great little punch.

Today I finally took the time to make a card that I haven't seen anyone else make, although I was sure someone would have by now. 

This was so easy and fun to make.
  


Stamps:  A Cherry on Top (Hostess Exclusive)
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White.
Punches:  Mitten Builder (127824), 1 1/4" Circle (119861), Petite Pennants Builder (122361) for Pac Man mouth, Cupcake Builder (121807) for whites of eyes and cherries, Owl Builder (118074) for eye pupils, Word Window (119857) to round the ends of paper strip of 3/8" wide.
Extra:  Dimensionals.

To make the blue strip, I cut a piece of paper 3/8" wide and then just slipped the end into the word window punch to round the edges.

Thanks for looking in.

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors