Friday, December 14, 2012

Kiss Me Tree

I just love this little tree.... so much so, that I agreed to make 25 of them for my Mother-in-Law!  Yikes!  hahaha... actually, it wasn't too bad and they came together rather quickly.  I found the idea and information on Qbee's Quest.






I decided she needed some gift tags to put on them, so I'm finishing these up and they will be ready for delivery.  The plan was to take them up to her Thursday, but we've had a sick kitty and we were afraid to leave her, so they haven't yet been delivered.  Maybe today if the rain isn't too heavy.  We're grateful for the rain though, so no complaints there.  Mom is an hour and a half away and there could be snow between here and there, so being cautious.

There will be Cherry Cobbler Twine on the corners of the tags that she can attach after she writes her notes inside the little cards.

The tags / cards are 2" x 4" and scored at 2" to fold into a card for writing inside.

Recipe for Tree:  
Card Stock:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-115370 / c-127802)
Ink:  Gumball Green
Ribbon:  Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Recipe for Tag:
Card Stock: Whisper White
Stamps:  Delightful Decorations (w-116517 / c-127787)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125)
Extra:  Ornament Punch (119847)

Thanks for looking in.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping -  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors