Sunday, December 16, 2012

Love and Sympathy

I'm working on a set of cards to give as a gift to someone for Christmas.  She doesn't see my blog unless Linda shows her, so Linda... don't show Karen!  This card was spotted on Splitcoaststampers posted by Roberta.  She used a different color and different ribbon.  I wanted to show off some of the new ribbon that will be available in the Spring Mini beginning on January 3rd.  Isn't it beautiful?  It will be available in three colors.  This one is Melon Mambo - one of my very favorites.


Recipe ~ 

Stamps:  Love & Sympathy (w-122795 / c-122797)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Black StazOn (for sentiments)
Stampin' Write Markers:  Melon Mambo, Old Olive

Measurements:  Whisper White base - cut longways at 4 1/4" x 11" - score at 5 1/2"
Whisper White for flower - 2" x 4 3/4"
Basic Black for mat - 2 1/8" x 4 7/8"
Ribbon - 8"

I love the way the stamp colors with the Stampin' Write Markers and leaves a beautiful impression behind.

Enjoy your Sunday - create something beautiful!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors