Thursday, December 27, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Flowers

I hope you all had a great Christmas!  We sure did at our house having my boys over for brunch and then my  stepdaughter and her boyfriend over for lunch.  They all have difficult work schedules, even during the holidays, so I was tickled to get any time I could, especially with my boys since they're more difficult to pin down!

So Wednesday I was searching for cards for upcoming Stamp-a-Stack classes and ran across this beautiful card by Mary Shields.  When I spotted it, I simply fell in love with it and had to make one, so here it is.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved - from the Holiday Mini - but carrying over into the new year!!  Woo Hoo! (w-126690 / c-125592)
Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink:  StazOn Black, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango Stampin' Write Marker
Extras:  Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, VersaMark Stamp Pad and Heat Tool also Perfectly Preserved Framelits for the jar lid and the Lattice Embossing Folder.

Isn't it beautiful?  I just love the freshness of the look and with spring coming up before we know it - I actually saw Valentine candy at the grocery store tonight!!! - I thought it would be a beautiful card to share.

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. OMG...I LOVE this card! Gorgeous and definitely steal-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even prettier in person. The glitter really makes the card. It's sitting here on my desk and people comment on it all the time. I'm really going to have to make more of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors