Monday, December 17, 2012

Stamp a Stack Idea

Here is another card design for the box of cards I'm making as a gift.  Same design, a little opposite colors and a different greeting and a multipurpose card design.

I love the bright colors in these cards.  I can see making more with this pack of DSP and having them each turn out bright and beautiful.  These would even be great for a Stamp-a-Stack, don't you think?


Recipe:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-115370 / c-127802)
Ink:  Rose Red (126954)
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red
DSP:  Floral District (126919), Brights DSP Stack (117155)
Tools:  Big Shot (113439), Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138), Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
Extras:  Ribbon:  3/8" Pink Pirouette (122981), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)

Thanks for looking in.  Back to making cards!

Have a great week!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna, these are so beautiful! I am loving the bright colors, too. About one more week and I will be diving into those colors as well! THANK YOU FOR POSTING, I love your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorri. I appreciate your comments! It's nice to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors