Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Watercolor Winter Christmas Card

I found the idea for this card on Sarah Will's website.  I changed it up a bit by adding some pinecone's and changing the paper and sentiment.  This is going to be my Christmas Card this year for my family and friends (outside of stamping friends that is!).  It's easy to produce several at a time and they're quick to do, even with the paper piercing.




In stamping the pine needles, I stamped first with Gumball Green and then stamped again without re-inking which gives it a softer look.  The finishing touch is stamping again (after cleaning the stamp of course) with VersaMark and adding some Dazzling Diamonds.

Recipe:

Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
DSP:  Be of Good Cheer (126896)
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter (w-129724 / c-129727), Greetings of the Season (w-128030 / c-128033) - both available until the end of December in the Holiday Mini.
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Soft Suede
Extra's:  Holiday Ornaments Framelits (127816), Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (123125), Dazzling Diamonds (102023), VersaMark (102283).

Hope you had a great weekend.  Here comes another Monday!

Happy Stamping!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors