Monday, November 11, 2013

A BIG Thank YOU! Comments Please!

My dear sweet friend and fearless leader, Lorri, has been trying desperately to post comments on my blog and has been unsuccessful.  But bless her heart, she did some research and found out how I could make it work again and low and behold it, WORKS!

If you've tried to comment in the past, but have been frustrated with being unable to, please try again, it should work now.  

It is always nice to hear from readers and I hope you enjoy what I post each day.  I enjoy creating fun things and sharing them with you.

Have a safe and special Veteran's Day - Be sure to Thank A Vet!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors