Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Card Saturday

The last few days have been crazy busy at the office so I haven't had a chance to post to my blog.  I feel like I deserted it!  But, I'm back now!!!

On Saturday I had the girls over for a Christmas Card making day.  They each came with their own designs and worked on them as a group.  It is always SO much more fun to work on projects with friends, don't you think?  I love being able to craft with the girls, even though I really didn't get any of my work done, it was fun helping them with theirs and just visiting.  Oh, and of course, food!

They also had some surprises today.  I had these great little Kraft Gift Boxes (pg. 160 in the Annual Catalog / 4 boxes for $2.95) for them to assemble, complete with DSP, a pre-cut Bow from the Holiday Catalog using the Gift Bow Bigz L Die.  To top it all off, how about the great little Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundles.  


.

If you'd like to make some of these great little boxes, you can find everything you need to do so on my website and I'd love to be your contact for any of the great products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.

Thanks for looking in today.  

Have a Blessed Sunday and remember to thank a Veteran this weekend!

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. I'm quickly falling in love with those little boxes. Adding them to my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just the greatest!

    Remember there are three sizes to choose from. The ones shown here are from the Annual Catalog and there are two in the Holiday Catalog. I LOVE the big one from the Holiday Catalog for storing cards. It's the perfect size for a big box full!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors