Thursday, November 7, 2013

Beautiful Bows with the Gift Bow Die

I was playing with the Gift Bow Bigz L Die and decided to add some layers and make the bow a little bigger.

Cut two pieces of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" DSP of your choice and then lay them both together on the Gift Bow Die.  No worries, it will through two at a time with no problem!

Assemble as shown below.  I used the "green glue" aka Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  It holds it together permanently and won't fall apart.

Add an embellishment to the middle.  I used the Frosted Finishes Embellishments from the Holiday Mini.  You might want to use a large glue-dot to hold this down.  I used the "green glue" again, but I did have to hold it together for a while so it would set up.




Thanks for looking in today.  The weekend is almost here!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. The bow die is seriously the best purchase I think I've ever made from SU!, and that's really saying something! I LOVE it!! No more generic store-bought bows, and now I can always coordinate with my paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad I bought mine. Just so many adorable things to do with it and as you said, it will coordinate with any package you make using the same paper.

    I sure hope it carries over into the Annual Catalog so I can use it forever with my customers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors