Thursday, November 14, 2013

Classic Rock - Rocks Again!

I still love this stamp set for a fun Classic Rock birthday.  Mix it with the Circle Card Thinlits Die and you've got a great match!

I used Bermuda Bay for the base and put it through the Thinlits Die with the right side on top of the die so it creases it instead of cutting it which makes it a longer card.  Click HERE for my previous post about how to do this trick. 




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Bombs Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamps (133411), Best of Birthdays 
Card Stock:  Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Raspberry Ripple
DSP:  Birthday Basics
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Punches:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

Thanks for looking in today.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I am fascinated with these album cards! LOVE this one!!! So darling and all your projects are amazing! (hugs!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors