Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Circle Thinlits Die - Take Two

After I posted yesterday's project, complete with instructions, I had a chance to catch up on my emails and found another way to use the Circle Thinlits to make a card with more room for writing.  Apparently it was introduced at Convention.  I absolutely LOVE this idea!  Thanks to Patty Bennett for posting her instructions.

Please forgive the sloppy gold line, first of all the gold was from last year's holiday catalog, so not available, but this year's Holiday Catalog has a great White Stampin' Chalk Marker (132133).  Secondly, the line is crooked and sloppy because I didn't use a ruler or guide like I should have.  Ooops!  You get the idea though.


This gives you room to actually write a note inside that won't be visible when the card is closed.  Isn't that great!!??  The Whisper White card stock inside is measured at 2 3/8" x 5 1/8".


Here's how to cut the card stock to make the longer card.  I found in listening to other bloggers, they give different dimensions, which makes me wonder if each Thinlit isn't exactly the same.  Just to be sure, follow the old carpenter's rule, "Measure Twice, Cut Once".  I find myself measuring multiple times, just to be sure!




From there, follow my instructions and recipe from yesterday's post for decorating.

Thank you for looking in today!

Stamp Well My Friends!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors