Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fall Fest - Beautiful Fun Event!

Yesterday was the Diana Gibbs and Rhonda Morgan had their big Fall Fest event.  Brittney, Linda, Mary F. and Kristi all went together as well as several girls from my Upline Family from weSTAMP.  We all made some really awesome cards and projects.  I'll be posting some of them over the next few days.

Here's one now.  So pretty!


Recipe:

Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Shimmery White (101910)
DSP:  Silver Glimmer Paper, Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (132341)
Extras:  Frosted Finishes Embellishments (132150)
Ribbon:  Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (132697)

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors