Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giggle Greetings Meets Hairballs

I just love this set... as you know I've used it before!  Giggle Greetings meets Hairballs!



Hairballs are so easy to make... easier for you than for the cat, I'm sure and certainly more pleasant.

Take some Linen Thread (104199) and a small Glue Dot (103683) and attach the thread to the glue dot.


Slowly press the thread into the Glue Dot, press in firmly for the best results.



Gently lift the "hairball" off the paper and attach to your card.  You could even make some extra ones and place on the card in other places.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Giggle Greetings (w-131062 / c-131065)
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Watercolor Paper (122959)
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)
Ink:  Black StazOn, Smoky Slate, Pacific Point, Strawberry Slush (for water coloring)
Ribbon:  Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Dimensionals (104430)

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (stampswellwithothers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. This one cracks me up. I LOVE the homemade hairball idea, lol. But who wouldn't? Hilarious! Brilliant...and adorably cute too! Thanks for the giggles, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd put more hairballs on the card. I still can since I haven't sent it out yet, but don't have one with them in the picture.

    I've seen several of the gals do this and knew I just had to add the extra touch! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors