Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas Messages and Christmas Collectibles

One of the greatest things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - besides the 20% discount on everything, there are other great opportunities for earning free stamps!  Woo Hooo!  Last week I received a call that I had two more free sets (any price!) to choose, so I did, almost as soon as we hung up the phone!  LOL

One of the sets I wanted but hadn't given in to yet is Christmas Messages from the 2013 Holiday Catalog.  It's a GREAT set and it arrived today delivered by my favorite UPS Driver!  

I spotted this cute card by Angela McKay and with my new stamp set, I could make it now!  Yayy!  What do you think of it?  I think it's cute!  I changed the colors a little, but the base idea is hers.



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
DSP:  Season of Style DSP Stack
Stamps:  Christmas Messages (w-131790 / c-131793), Christmas Collectibles (w-131772 / c-131775)*
Extras:  Christmas Ornament Punch (132152)*

* Bundle and Save 15% - Christmas Collectibles with Ornament Punch (w-133282 / c-133283)

 CHRISTMAS MESSAGES:

CHRISTMAS COLLECTIBLES:

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a wonderful Thursday.

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. Love those 2 sets together. The sayings are just perfect for the ornaments. And what a CAuuute card they make...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita! After being at Fall Fest this weekend, I decided these need a string to hang them on. I'll have to work on that the next time I make them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors