Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013 Holiday Catalog - Available Now!

It's HERE!!!  Do you have your wish list ready yet?  I've got mine and have a few things ordered and received already.  Just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator... Pre-Order!  

Have a look below at the catalog if you don't have one already.  I've put both the "flip book" version and the "pdf" version for you to peruse.  You'll also be able to see it in the right hand margin any time.

2013 Holiday Catalog - Flip Book
PDF Version

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive a Holiday Catalog and be my customer, I'd be happy to mail one to you.  Just email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I'll put one in the mail to you.

So, go make that wish list and go shopping!!  If you have any questions about what you see or what you'd like more information on, please let me know.

Thanks for checking in today.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. My wish list just keeps growing & growing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors