Friday, August 23, 2013

Birthday Balloon

While working with my Ovals Collection the other day, I was thinking they would make a great balloon.  After all, haven't we all used the Oval Punch and Owl Punch feet for balloons?  So I thought about how to make the bottom of the balloon and came up with the small Heart Punch.  

Here's what I ended up with:  Super simple and really cute!


Stamp Set:  Simply Sketched (Hostess Set)
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)
Ink:  VersaMark
Ribbon:  Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (it was all I had that worked!) (119256)
Tools:  Ovals Collection Framelits (129381), Small Heart Punch (117193), Heat Tool (129053)
Extras:  Whisper White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a wonderful weekend.  I'm heading out with the girls on Saturday to Diana Gibbs' Fall Fest.  It's going to be a day filled with fun, crafting and lots of laughs I'm sure!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Great idea using punches we all have! And I just love the style of this card. I'm borrowing this idea for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when an idea pops into my head! LOL

    I should have done this on the balloon birthday paper, but I'm out of it again! Time to order more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors