Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas

Another beautiful card from Fall Fest.  I wish you could see how beautiful the Silver 1/8" Ribbon is.  It's very shiny and so pretty.


Snowflake die cut using Festive Flurry Framelits Die (132193) cut from Winter Frost Specialty DSP (132341).
Two Toned Ribbon and 1/8" Silver Ribbon from a kit called Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit (132697).  The Silver can also be purchased separately (132137).

All items available through me from our 2013 Holiday Catalog.  Available to view in the right hand column, or if you need one of your own, please contact me and I will send it to you.  If you already have a Demonstrator, you should contact them however.

Thanks for looking in today!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors