Thursday, August 15, 2013

So Many Candles

I just can't get enough of the great Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper!  The balloons, the candles, the party hats!  So much fun!

Here's a couple of cute cards I made for today's post:



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

  • Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party
    • Raspberry Ripple (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4")
    • Bermuda Bay (5 1/4" x 4") Stamp with sentiment first - I stamped with VersaMark (102283) and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder (109132).  When finished, run through the Big Shot using Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
  • DSP - Balloons (2" x 4 1/4") matted with Raspberry Ripple (2 1/4" x 4 1/4")
  • DSP - Candles (1 3/4" x 4 1/4") matted with Raspberry Ripple (2" x 4 1/4")
  • Balloons - Small Oval Punch (120908) and the Owl Builder Punch (the foot) (118074)
  • Cupcake - Cupcake Builder Punch
  • Stamps:  Cycle Celebration (w-130270 / c-130273); Bring on the Cake (w-128490 / c-121958)
I decided after making the Balloon Card - that the DSP was too big, so I cut it back and I think it looks better on the Candle Card.  


Don't forget, I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Thanks for looking in today!  Have a great day!

Stamp Well My Friends!
~ Donna


3 comments:

  1. Caught my eye because I have been playing with this DSP as well! LOVE what you came up with especially the white stamping BEFORE you embossed! Cute punched balloons as well. LOVE YOUR STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this DSP so much! I wish I could get a pack of it with just the candles, balloons and hats!

    Thanks Lorri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love those balloons especially :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors