Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Remembered and Thought...

Another fun stamp set in the new catalog is Remembering Your Birthday.  It has four great "inside and out" phrases in eight stamps.  This is one of my favorite pairs.


Inside:

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamps:  Remembering Your Birthday (w-131347 / c-131350), Gorgeous Grunge (w-130514 / c-130517)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Thanks for stopping in.

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. Great "oops" card stamp set. Love that DSP too ~ so bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who this went to, our old friend CoffeeTyme aka David. I always seem to miss his birthday and this year was no exception!

    I hope he enjoyed it - should have arrived by now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors