Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Guest Stamper - Linda Weedon

Thanks to Linda for making this adorable card for today's post.  Isn't it great??  I love the brightness of the colors and cheery flowered dress.


Supplies Needed:

Card Stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
DSP:  Gingham Garden
Dress Up Framelits (130101)
Punches:  Large Oval (119855), Small Oval (120908), Curly Label (119851), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Bird Builder (117191)
Ribbon:  Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119256), Linen Thread (104199)
Extras: Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape (129314), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thanks for looking in today!

Happy Wednesday!!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty and happy, Linda! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add that I especially love that jauntily tilted hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just adorable! I'm so proud of Linda and how talented she's becoming.

    LOVE the paper for the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors