Thursday, July 11, 2013

Secret Gingham Garden

It occurred to me that I haven't played much with my Secret Garden stamp set or framelits yet, so out they came!  This can be done with so many of our colors but this is what I picked for this round.

This was fun to do.  Details below.

  • Begin with Pear Pizzazz - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
  • Daffodil Delight - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Melon Mambo - 4 7/8" x 1 7/8"
  • Gingham Garden DSP - 4 3/4" x 1 3/4"
  • Stamp flower of choice from Secret Garden with Black StazOn onto Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.
  • Using Stampin' Write Markers highlight the flowers.
  • Using the Secret Garden Framelits (129372), die cut the flowers.
  • The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch (117191).  The Secret Garden Stamps and Framelits has a leaf but I had extra from the Bird Builder to use up. 
  • Pop up the flowers with Stampin Dimensionals (104430).
  • Add a little bling with Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
  • Stamp sentiment from Chalk Talk (w-130631 / c-130634)
  • Punch out sentiment with the Extra Large Oval (119859)
Have fun making this one.  Share what you make, I'd love to see your designs.

Thanks for looking in today.

~ Donna



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Donna! What a day brightener this one is. Gotta be one of my all time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you LOVE this one, wait until you see the one I'm posting for tomorrow! I like it even better, although I totally LOVE the pink gingham!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors