Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stamp a Stack - July

I normally post these the night before but headed to bed early with a sore throat and fever.  :(  So, I'm a little late posting today post.

This will be our Stamp-a-Stack for July.  I don't recall where I got the idea, so if this is your basic design, please let me know so I can give credit.  I believe the original didn't have the color mat between the layers, I recall it being all Whisper White.  Thinking it needed a bit more color, I chose to pop it out with some Real Red.  The packets for SAS will have a variety of colors that match the circles that are punched.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:


  • Begin with Whisper White base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
  • Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
  • DSP:  Polka Dot Parade (126902).  Used here:  Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Marina Mist
  • Card stock to match Polka Dot Parade for circle punching.
  • 1" Circle Punch (119868), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873)
  • Use Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) to pop up some of the circles.
  • Add some Basic Jewels (129324) to add a little bling.
  • Add your sentiment of choice.
Thank you for looking in today - even if it is very late!

~ Donna



1 comment:

  1. Awww...sorry you're sick. If I'd made it I'd send you that Get Well card with the tissues you posted the other day. Feel better fast and thanks for posting this cute & cheery Thank You card for our viewing pleasure even though you feel like caca :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors