Monday, July 1, 2013

Prayers for Granite Mountain Hotshot Team - Prescott, Arizona

I was getting ready to post some cards I made this weekend, but I just can't.  Instead, I'd like to ask for your prayers for the family members and friends of some very Brave Heroes who lost their lives on Sunday, June 30, 2013.

The Granite Mountain Hotshot Team from Prescott, Arizona lost 19 Firefighters in a horrible wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona on Sunday.  My heart goes out to their families and all of those involved during this heartbreaking time.  Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as they go through the difficult weeks ahead.


God Bless all of our Brave Men and Women who are fighting fires all across the country during the blazing summer heat.  Rest in Peace dear ones, Rest in Peace.

~ Donna







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors