Saturday, July 20, 2013

This is going to be a very fast post - there's a storm with actual rain, thunder and lightning very near.  Since I typically post these the night before for a 6 a.m. posting, I need to get this done before we lose power.  The rain is sure welcomed though, we need it!

This will be the card for tomorrow's workshop.  I've posted the same pattern and design HERE where you can look for details.


Sorry to post and run, but I can't take the chance of losing my computer!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I think this would make for a great guy card. Those are always a bit challenging and this one seems to hit just the right note. I love that candle DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors