Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hexagonal Get Well

As I was working with my Hexagon Punch I noticed something different that it could be used for.  Ta-DA!  With the proper sponging and post-it notes placed in the right spots, it turns into a Tissue Box.  And what better use for a Tissue Box than a "Get Well Card".

Honestly, the hardest part was making the single layers of tissue stay wadded up on the card to look like a used (ewwww!) tissue.  


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
DSP:  Gingham Garden (129310)
Stamps:  Express Yourself (Hostess Set)
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (for shading)
Cool Tools:  Hexagon Punch (130919), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849)


Thanks for looking in!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. You are so darn smart! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! I love finding cute and fun ways to use our tools and products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinkin' cute...I LOVE it! Totally ingenious my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors