Monday, August 12, 2013

Circle Card Thinlits Die - Santa's List Card Tutorial

I'm really enjoying the new Circle Card Thinlits Die.  Endless possibilities with all the DSP we offer.  I've been anxious to use this adorable Santa and what better way to use this set.  All three stamps can be used very easily with this design.

Full instructions below for how to add your DSP to make the card below.




Begin with a base of card stock 5 7/8" x 5 1/2".  Click on each picture to make it bigger for viewing details.
















Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Santa's List (w-131808 / c-131811) pg. 31 of Holiday Catalog
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP:  Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (132181) pg. 22 of Holiday Catalog
Extras:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246); 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Snail Adhesive (104332); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480).

** Click HERE for more information on the Thinlits Dies.**

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Happy Monday.  Make it a good week.

~ Donna

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Looks complicated, but adorable. Know what odd little thing really grabbed my eye though? How that pretty candy cane striped diagonal paper really set off the sentiment on the front of the card. One more little wow factor after the pop of the interactive card itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only looks complicated because there are so many pictures showing each step... lol. If I could figure out how to do a video, this would be so much easier. Someday.

    It's actually very very easy! Then, right after I finished posting I saw an even better idea from another blogger I follow. I'll share that one next if time allows.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! We just used this thinlit today at my stamp clubs and the gals went nuts! :) Thanks for sharing a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is a stunning card!!!! I'll definitely be CASE'ing this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    Thank you so much for looking in and posting a comment! I love hearing from readers!

    CASE away. I just LOVE that Santa and he fits in so nicely on this card.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors