Friday, November 1, 2013

Adorable Mini Cup from Holiday Extravanza

Here's an adorable little cup we made at the Holiday Extravaganza put on by my upline, Lorri Heiling.  It's the cutest little thing, only about 2 1/2" tall or so and has a snap on lid, just like the real cups at our favorite coffee shops.

This one is decorated with Season of Style DSP (132340) from the Holiday Catalog and wrapped with Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (132135) and Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137), also from the Holiday Catalog.



Imagine them filled with great little Christmas candies or nuts.

Thanks again to Lorri and to Pam for organizing and preparing for this Holiday Extravaganza!  I can hardly wait until next year!

Happy Friday Friends... 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors